About MicroDot Studio
Scalp MicroPigmentation (SMP) Hair-loss Treatment provides a solution for men & women suffering from hair loss, various forms of alopecia or scars on the scalp. SMP is the art of replicating hair follicles on the thinning or bald areas of the scalp, giving the appearance of more hair.
Of the many hair-loss solutions available, few are as immediate, permanent, realistic, non-surgical, non-invasive & cost effective as the SMP technique. Scalp MicroPigmentation is a highly detailed process which is administered to the head, usually over 3-4 sessions, spaced about a week apart.
There are 3 services to choose from for your hair-loss needs:
- HAIRLINE & CROWN RESTORATION: Whether you are completely bald or simply want to be re-introduced to your hairline, this is your solution! Together we decide on your desired hairline type and then fill in the balding area with follicle impressions, blending into the remaining side hair for a seamless outcome which resembles a close shave or buzz cut.
- DENSITY PROCEDURE: For those choosing to leave their hair longer. Tiny pigment particles are strategically placed to cover the areas of the scalp that are easily seen due to thinning, giving the appearance of more hair.
- SCAR CAMOUFLAGE: Scars are permanent, but their effects don’t have to be! By adding the missing “follicles” back into the scar tissue, your scar will blend with the surrounding hair, almost like it was never there in the first place.
Who is a Candidate for Scalp Micropigmentation?
– Men and women wanting the appearance of added hair density
– People with shaved heads that desire hairline definition
– Alopecia sufferers
– Those who want to camouflage burns, scars or birthmarks
– Non-candidates for hair transplantation